Donations to support the Pub are welcome but not required.

The Path of Hercules *

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 _DD_

_DD_

Treasure Seeker

• Moderators
  • 9,868 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

The Path of Hercules

by: Playrix & Zagrava Games

Available from:
Playrix (released April 25, 2013, demo available)
Alawar (8th August, 2013) (link is via new Dive Shop)
Big Fish for PC (15th May, 2013) and Mac (31st December, 2013)
GameHouse (22nd May, 2013)
GameHouse in the Path of  Hero Bundle (includes 7 Gates: The Path of Zamolxes and The Path of Hercules) (released Sept. 2, 2014)
iWin (released May 17, 2013)
iWin Choose Your Path or Quest Bundle - includes The Path of Hercules and Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon (released Mar. 19, 2014)
iWin in the Path of a Hero Double Pack (includes 7 Gates: The Path of Zamolxes and The Path of Hercules) (released Aug. 19, 2014)

Posted Image

Follow the path of a great hero of the past, Hercules, as you embark on a new exciting journey. Ancient Greece prospered under the patronage of the mighty gods of Olympus, but, over the years, its residents forgot to give the deities their due and thank them for the abundance and happiness they lived in. Restore 7 ancient artifacts to appease the gods and save the wonderful Peloponnese from destruction. Engage into a unique mix of Match-3, Hidden Object and Adventure gameplay and complete challenging quests on your way to victory.

Posted Image Over 60 various match-3 and hidden object levels.
Posted Image 7 legendary cities to explore.
Posted Image Exciting quests.
Posted Image Become the hero of Ancient Greece!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
========
additional info:
Beta Talk/Upcoming Games thread at the Pub see here.

#2 cyndisa

cyndisa

Treasure Seeker

• Administrators
  • 6,459 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:59 AM

This looks like an extension of the Atlantis match 3 series, all of which (I think) I've played.  They're not bad at all; but since M3 isn't my favorite genre (well, unless it comes with cute little talking fish ;) ), I'll wait for Playrix's next offering.  :)

Posted Image

#3 _DD_

_DD_

Treasure Seeker

• Moderators
  • 9,868 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:09 AM

I demo'd it yesterday and yes, it's definitely VERY similar to the Atlantis series -- which I own (M3 being one of my fav genres ;) ), and there are not enough differences / news to consider buying this one additionally. The FROG scenes still contain the tiny item parts. And the game doesn't have real widescreen, but decorated bars left and right.

Other than that, it's a nice, entertaining M3, which gets more challenging in higher levels / soon, due to the board layout becoming more difficult with holes and the like, for moving the artifact parts to the bottom.
Nice story, nice story telling, some background info on Greek Gods - really nice, lol  :thumbsup: - but just as a first game, IMO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users