Followers 0

The Path of Hercules *

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

• Available in

The Path of Hercules

by: Playrix & Zagrava Games

Available from:

Playrix (released April 25, 2013, demo available)

Alawar (8th August, 2013) (link is via new Dive Shop)

Big Fish for PC (15th May, 2013) and Mac (31st December, 2013)

GameHouse (22nd May, 2013)

GameHouse in the Path of Hero Bundle (includes 7 Gates: The Path of Zamolxes and The Path of Hercules) (released Sept. 2, 2014) and in the "Match 3 Super Pack" - contains (the Standard versions of) Call of the Ages, The Path of Hercules, Around the World in 80 Days, Farmscapes, and Fishdom 2 (released Dec. 24, 2014)

iWin (released May 17, 2013)

iWin Choose Your Path or Quest Bundle - includes The Path of Hercules and Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon (released Mar. 19, 2014)

iWin in the Path of a Hero Double Pack (includes 7 Gates: The Path of Zamolxes and The Path of Hercules) (released Aug. 19, 2014)

the-path-of-hercules-custom.jpg?2013-04-25

Follow the path of a great hero of the past, Hercules, as you embark on a new exciting journey. Ancient Greece prospered under the patronage of the mighty gods of Olympus, but, over the years, its residents forgot to give the deities their due and thank them for the abundance and happiness they lived in. Restore 7 ancient artifacts to appease the gods and save the wonderful Peloponnese from destruction. Engage into a unique mix of Match-3, Hidden Object and Adventure gameplay and complete challenging quests on your way to victory.

li.gif Over 60 various match-3 and hidden object levels.

li.gif 7 legendary cities to explore.

li.gif Exciting quests.

li.gif Become the hero of Ancient Greece!

screen1.jpg

screen4.jpg

screen3.jpg

========

additional info:

Beta Talk/Upcoming Games thread at the Pub see

Posted · Report post

This looks like an extension of the Atlantis match 3 series, all of which (I think) I've played. They're not bad at all; but since M3 isn't my favorite genre (well, unless it comes with cute little talking fish ;) ), I'll wait for Playrix's next offering. :)

Posted · Report post

I demo'd it yesterday and yes, it's definitely VERY similar to the -- which I own (M3 being one of my fav genres ;) ), and there are not enough differences / news to consider buying this one additionally. The FROG scenes still contain the tiny item parts. And the game doesn't have real widescreen, but decorated bars left and right.

Other than that, it's a nice, entertaining M3, which gets more challenging in higher levels / soon, due to the board layout becoming more difficult with holes and the like, for moving the artifact parts to the bottom.

Nice story, nice story telling, some background info on Greek Gods - really nice, lol :thumbsup: - but just as a first game, IMO.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0